Dog Drying Coat - BLUE HARBOUR Design Collection by RUFF & TUMBLE
We're so proud to stock Ruff and Tumble Drying coats. These are the best drying coats on the market that we have ever found!
- The two layers of natural cotton towelling form a membrane to draw moisture from the dog’s coat as quickly as possible
- A long adjustable hood for drying soggy ears
- Super wide adjustable belly flap covers the underside of the dog and dries the problem areas
- Non-restrictive design ensures dogs are free to move around without tripping and means dogs LOVE wearing their Ruff and Tumble
Benefits of a Drying Coat:
- Absorbent, soft and comfortable for the dog to wear
- No more back breaking drying of soggy dogs, (the coat does all the work!)
- Protection for car and home
- No more mud splattered walls
- No more piles of old towels
- No more cold, wet dogs
- No more wet dog smell
Wash it with the Velcro done up, on 30 degrees, without fabric softener. Tumble dry on gentle.
All weights & breeds shown are guidelines only.
Sizes are adjustable via a towelling ‘belly flap’, simply adjusted with Velcro straps. To determine the right size for your dog, you need to know your dog’s weight and 'topline' (the topline is measured from the shoulder blades to the start of the tail).
Weight is the most accurate measurement.