THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE is a company based in the United Kingdom.
Data Protection Officer
Under the regulation, THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE has a Data Controller who can be contacted on:
The data we will process on your behalf include:
- Telephone number
- Purchase address
- Delivery address for goods
Our Legal Basis for Processing your Personal Data
We will process your data securely under the following legal basis:
- We require a name, address, telephone number, email address for secure identification and correspondence and delivery.
- We require personal details to provide you with a fast and accurate delivery service and retain this securely to ensure nothing can inflict harm on any data we hold.
- We require this data in order to carry out the required transaction service to you.
- We require your delivery address and name for accurate delivery and signing of goods.
Legitimate interests pursued by us or third parties we use, are as follows:
- Your contact details may be shared with some third parties who provide delivery services or representation to you. These details are not shared furthermore except merely held for security or legal reasons relating to the service being provided.
Special Categories of Personal Data
- We do not store ‘special’ personal data such as driving license, passport, or national insurance number.
THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE will not pass on your data to third parties without first obtaining consent. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purposes as a part of processing activities:
- Delivery of goods
- Courier and transportation of good
THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE will process personal data for a maximum of 6 years to coincide with HMRC, Legal and accounting records. The exception being special case data which, as specified previously, we do not collect.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
As a data subject, you will have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review – in the event that THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in the Complaints Clause.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE (or it’s third parties), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority which is the ICO (www.ico.org.uk).
You can report a concern directly with the ICO, if RES Info-Tech fails to handle your complaint in an appropriate manner: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Please send any initial complaints to: email@example.com
Specific Online Privacy Statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information online
This privacy notice tells you how we, THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE, will collect and use your personal data for / from our secure contact form which will refer to this policy for consent that you allow us collect personal data, for example: name, email and contact telephone. Your data will be processed for contact and delivery purposes only.
Why do THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you any level of service we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE would contact you for additional consent, unless you have formerly ticked the consent option on our contact form.
Will THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfill the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE use the personal data it collects about me?
THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. THE STRIPEY SAUSAGE is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions.