- Hide all evidence from your 4-legged friend of the upcoming bath/shower.
- Clamber under beds or behind furniture to retrieve your dog, bribery may be necessary at this point!
- Convey dog to said bath or shower, continue with the bribery.
- Carefully secure dog, block off all escape routes!
Now for the actual washing…
- Thoroughly wet dog, lukewarm water is usually better received by said dog. Please Note: Never use hot water to wash your dog.
- Rub soap all over, lather well. Ensuring to avoid your dogs eyes.
- Rinse well until water runs clear.
- Use a lovely fluffy towel to dry them or why not get one of our fabulous Drying Coats (please visit the clothing section of our website for various colours and sizes). https://thestripeysausage.com/collections/clothing
Finally, watch while your dog finishes drying him/herself on your carpet !
For our range of soaps for your dog please visit the Paws & Fur section of our website. Our range of soap and other items in that section are made right here in the UK! https://thestripeysausage.com/collections/paws-fur